Local boy recalls his burn mishap and road to recovery


Eganville – “Happy, like a normal kid.”

That is how Wyatt Lehman of Eganville said he is feeling now, almost 13 months after suffering serious burns to 60 percent of his body on September 16, 2020.

The 13-year-old son of Adam and Kim Lehman of Bonnechere Valley Township suffered the burns caused by a flashback while feeding the outdoor furnace at the family home on Berger Road.  

His mother and two younger sisters, Elizabeth and Vivian, were outside at the time and Mrs. Lehma...

Subscription Access Only

Subscribe to our E-Edition to view this content.

Already a subscriber? Log in below.